Thursday, December 28, 2006

Potpourri

Hey Y'all. This week has been really crazy. My mind has been racing. I've been jotting down my quick thoughts:

- They say winning is a great deodorant. Which is probably why Romo stinks so much -- Also I farted on his helmet this morning.

- Practice is a human zoo this week. I haven't seen this much media around a team since my SECOND SuperBowl.

- I asked Coach why he was sticking with a proven loser for the most important stretch of our season. He told me not to talk to him while he was taking a crap. Duly noted.

- I say SECOND SuperBowl because some people haven't even been to one.

- My son already put one of his Christmas presents in the trashcan today! I guess that's to be expected when you buy your kid garbage bags for Christmas. Ungrateful prick wouldn't know 'heavy duty' if it jumped out from under his bed at night just to scare the hell out of him.

- Rumor has it Homo is dating American Idol winner Clay Aiken. No comment.

- They say the saddest football movie of all time is Brian's Song. Incorrect. The saddest football movie is a shot for shot real-time remake of any Cowboys game this season in which Homo started. And in a close second: Necessary Roughness.

- Instead of the Heimlich Maneuver, I'm teaching my kids to just breathe through their nose when they're choking on something. That's what I call parenting with dignity.

- I've received many user emails regarding the same question, and I wanted to respond to them: Yes, I'm still going out as team captain for coin flips, and yes I'm calling it correctly almost 50% of the time! No big deal.

- My fantasy team WON the Superbowl! Many of you know, I'm in a four team keeper league with my sons, and my six running back barrage of LJ/LT/Sjax/Gore/Alexander/Tiki were too much to overcome (I can't believe I didn't start Ron Dayne though!)

- I've started to get a haircut every day after lunch.

- People have been asking me what my latest prank on Homo was. Why not just call him yourself? LOL!

- Everybody knows I have a favorite animal: The Moth. But I think I'm almost ready to comitt to a certain type of moth as my favorite.

- I promised my kids I'd take them to DisneyLand if we got a first round bye. Do you have any idea how hard it is to look at your four children and tell them "Tony Homo has single handedly cancelled your guys' vacation to DisneyLand... Also, he made you all appointments to the dentist!"

- My top ten Burgers of 2006 are: Combined into one large Burger and eaten for brunch.

I just wanted to end this post with a video of Homo I found on YouTube (I guess they opened it up recently to include videos of non hall-of-famers. Kind of a stupid idea if you ask me...)



I mean, get a load of this idiot!

By the looks of his pen strokes it seems like he wrote: "Dear Diary, This idiot thinks I'm Drew Bledsoe! I hope he doesn't mind I'm using his poster as a journal! Love, Tony Homo."

Jerk.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the fantasy superbowl win, Drew. But what does "Potpourri" have to do with anything that you wrote?

3:44 PM  
Blogger Don Wilson said...

Hmmm... starting to wonder who the real homo is. Ah, I have it: the jealous creator of this website. Go ahead and delete this comment because you can't take the truth.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like don has fallen into the mainstream media trap. For some reason the news ignores the facts and cold hard stats. If it weren't for Drew and the TRUE cowboys fans here, we wouldn't have any good information at all.

12:27 AM  
Blogger The Le Unit said...

Hey man, don't let seeing Homo on YouTube get you down. Next time you see his fairy ass on there, just ask yourself "Does Homo have his own Dish Network commercial?" Anyway, you think you can pull some strings with those guys over there and get me my money back? I'd rather not pay extra money to watch you riding pine even if it is in hi-def. Thanx in advance. -KL

1:32 AM  
Blogger Dr. Beep said...

trevor... potpourri is "A combination of incongruous things" so it's fine here

and don... i heard you were gay... give me a call sometime k? ; ) I want you

8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Clay Aiken did not win American Idol, he was runner-up to Rubin Studdard. That was almost as bone-headed as the four sacks Romo took against the Lions.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man bledsoe u a washed up qb
u had ur chance
u sucked
get over it

10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home