Friday, December 15, 2006

Who Wears Sports Sports?

Hey Guys.

I've gotten tons of email over the past few days. I suppose that's gonna happen when you're a triple threat (Football/Blog/Loving Burgers).

I just want to say that I can't respond to each one individually, but I DO READ THEM ALL!

In fact, some of you ask some pretty good questions and I've decided to answer them right here on my blog. I figure, why waste my answers on one adoring fan when there are millions of you out there who would (literally) die to hear what I have to say?

Ben from Los Angeles, California writes:
I've been reading a lot about Terrell Owens and how he thinks there is a snitch in the Cowboys locker room. Somebody who is constantly telling on T.O. to the media. I know you can't come out and name names, but any idea on who it is?

Hey Ben. Yeah, It's Tony Romo.

Trey from Colorado Springs, Colorado writes:
Hey Drew. You talk all the time about you being a "Future Hall of Fame" quarterback. How sure are you that you'll make it, and if you do, for what team will it be?

Trey. Am I sure I will make it to the Hall? Let me ask my 3,839 completions. Yup, they all say yes. Though you wouldn't be able to hear them over the din of 251 touchdown passes. Idiot. And as for what team? Ummm... Probably Green Bay Packers. I always liked the Packers and I'm a huge fan of Brett Favre.

Marla from Abiline, Texas writes:
Hey Drew! We're big fans of you here in Abiline! We all know the Cowboys would be better if Homo never got to start a game. But exactly how good do you think the Cowboys would be if you had started every game?

Hey Marla. First of all: no shit. I have 'big fans' in every city in Texas. Second of all we'd be 13-0 right now. Kind of a dumb question, but there's your answer, Marla.

Jared from Flaggstaff, Arizona writes:
Hey Drew. We love you here over in Arizona! Just wondering if you ever use any chat programs. I would love to talk to you sometimes!

Hey Jared. Actually my son, Stuart, recently introduced me to AOL Instant Messenger a couple weeks ago and I've been kind of addicted to it ever since. My screenname is "DrewBledsoeIsThe" because when I went to type "DrewBledsoeIsTheBestQBinTheWorld" it told me I only had 16 letters to work with. So yeah, if you want you can add me too your "buddy list" and say hi sometimes.

Trey from Colorado Springs, Colorado writes:
Hey Drew. Me again. Umm... You know you have to choose a team you played for when you make it to the Hall of Fame? You never really played for the Packers.

Jesus... okay, fine. I dunno. The Bills. There. Is that okay with you, COMMISSIONER!? What does it matter? Once you're in, you're in. Stop emailing me.

Droo from I dunno... Delaware or something writes:
Have you ever had a throwing contest with Homo? Who won?

Great question. Yes. I threw the ball for 67 yards and Homo threw it for 59! (69 yards minus a 10 yard foot fault penalty) I told him it's called a "Hail Mary" not a ... I forget what I said, but it rhymed and it was super funny.
----

All right, that's it from the mailbag. Remember, this weeks game is on Saturday night. I guess Homo was sick of losing on Sundays! Lol. (= laugh out loud). I'll be back tomorrow with my predictions.

14 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Drew,

You are self-deluded, argumentative, and often downright unlikable for your inability to see the reality of your current situation. This blog is not just pathetic and sad; it's also a reflection of your desire to feel "something" in order to feel loved.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shutup amber

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dr. Bledsoe,

I was reading that article about the Cowboys working out Tommy Maddox. It said you weren't preparing right for the games, according to Coach Parcells. What's wrong man? Have you hit a bad batch of burgers?

Best wishes,

Nick

8:03 PM  
Blogger davemeggettt said...

Amber,
How dare you talk to Mr. Bledsoe like that you chickenhead. I used to play with Drew in New England and is the greatest QB ever and a great humitarian and cooks one hell of a burger. He bailed me out of jail the first time I beat up a hooker.

Don't make Dave choke a bitch again.

Drew u will be playing on Sat, I got sumthin in store for that Homo fag Romo.

Brisby and Coates are coming over, we'll have to chill together and grill some burgers sometime

peace out my
brother from a different mother

10:31 PM  
Blogger Jay Callicott said...

Drew,

I'm so sick of everyone talking about Romo. Have you seen the way he combs his hair--or like doesn't? It's like ek-squeeze me have you ever heard of styling gel?

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marla from Abiline, Texas writes:
Hey Drew! We're big fans of you here in Abiline! We all know the Cowboys would be better if Homo never got to start a game. But exactly how good do you think the Cowboys would be if you had started every game?

Hey Marla. First of all: no shit. I have 'big fans' in every city in Texas. Second of all we'd be 13-0 right now. Kind of a dumb question, but there's your answer, Marla.

r u fucking shitting me u r a even bigger moron know havn't u already lost games this season when u where the starter this wjole site is stupid but i do like ripping apart bledsoe so u people better get used to me.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

shut up chris

6:39 PM  
Blogger Little Evil said...

Shut up Chris.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shut up u fucking newbie go suck your dads mother fucking monkey dick u fucking moron.

10:32 AM  
Blogger stoproyce said...

Drew,
how many burgers can i make with a small steer say 500 pounds that i just hit with my jetta. Should i age the meat on my clothesline orjust start forming patties from the meat oozing out of the giant gash on its neck?Seriously.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DONT ANY OF YOU HATERS REALIZE THIS ISNT REALLY DREW BLEDSOE'S BLOG. SERIOUSLY YOU ALL MUST BE SOMEWHAT RETARDED NO PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE WOULD HAVE A BLOG CALLING A TEAMMATE A HOMO OR SAY ANY OF THE REDICULOUS STUFF HE SAYS HERE (except maybe TO) YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go patrick

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here we go homo!!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot-wallpapers

eznp j & qs 83

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home