Friday, December 01, 2006

Leaving on a Private Jet Plane

I gotta make this post quick because I have a flight to catch to New York, but my friend just sent me this video:



I guess YouTube is this site where people upload sweet video homages to popular athletes or something.

Anyway, I just wanted everybody to note that I was able to elude about 11 defenders on one play (six pump fakes!), and still find the open man for a score.

Yes, this was footage from a video game (maybe), but it was a video game that GamePro gave 9.5 out of 10 and referred to it as "The most realistic football game ever." But what would GamePro know about video games, right!?

Anyway, if anybody wants to record them playing a video game as Homo and getting sacked or throwing a bunch of picks and upload it to YouTube that would be awesome. Just leave the link in the comments and I'll post it on a future entry.

Once more people find out about this YouTube and realize its just filled with highlites of me -- and Homo sucking virtual ass -- coach will have no choice but to let me start. I just hope it happens before the playoffs because I'll need a week to shake the rust off.

PS - Today at practice I tied Homo's shoelaces together because I'm a pretty good practical joker. He just lifted his cleats up, acted pleasantly surprised, and threw them over his shoulder walking towards his car... In retrospect I shoulda tied them together while his shoes were still on or something. Whatever, it was still hilarious.

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope your teammates realize how great your practical jokes are and how big of an asshole Homo is.
How have those guys not pressured Coach Parcels into benching that no talent prick?
5 TDs against the Bucs? My grandmother could have thrown 7 against that sorry ass secondary. I don't even want to think about how many you would have thrown; needless to say it would have been a record.
I heard Homo is dating Nick Lachey. Have you razzed him yet in front of Parcels for this? Coach hates homos.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

Are you aware your name on the pro bowl ballot was replaced with Homo's? Disgraceful!!

"Before that game, several fans half-jokingly added Romo's name to the team's Ring of Honor. While that is still premature, it's no longer "ludicrous" (Parcells' word) to consider Romo for the Pro Bowl. His name already has replaced Bledsoe's on the ballot."

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Football/NFL/2006/12/01/2576631-ap.html

12:40 PM  
Blogger Oskie said...

Quality post ... better luck next time with the jokes

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew, whatever you do, don't go to ESPN.com - there's a big story on Homo and how wonderful everyone thinks he is. (here's the direct link though - http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2681502)

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D,

Nice video. It really shows your talent. If homo stays as the starter, I'm sure theres another team begging for you to sign.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey drew if your ever in the north-eastern states stop by and we can grill up some burgers.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's you and Homo warming up. And you can tell that homo has a CANDY ARM while you have a Nolan Ryan rocket maker. Drew, you're the greatest of all tim.e

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m9l9iW5xGnY

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gotta hand it to you, this is one of the funniest things ive read in a long time.

1:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'nother squeaker for Homo and the boyz. Hard to believe a coach with Parcells' experience can't recognize a flash-in-the-pan fairy QB for the pedophile he is!

Don't even get me started about Martin GAYmatica!

My buddy TO already said it all so there's no reason for me to point out the folly of this doomed organization's decision to release the most accurate kicker in NFL history!!

See you at the HOF induction ceremony... burgers are on me.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

Looks like two more starters are likely to get benched. (Grossman passed for 34 yards and Carr passed for -5 yards.)

Get the large grill ready. You may have two more coming over for burgers this holiday season.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home