Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Celebrate Good Times, Come On.

Ey everybody. Apologies in advance its now 455 am Dallas time and I am in no condition to be writing this blog... I find, in fact myself, a little bit, "incoroborated" if that's evena word. A little "drunk" as it were.

You see, after Homo's perfermence in sundays game against the skins, I knew the starting job was mine again (though no official word from coach yet...) so my old Jr. High boy's came down to texas to help me CELEBRATE,wallawalla washington style! That means Colt 45's and twinkies and doozle donuts which is just pouring kool-aid powder on glazed krispy kremes. I like the blues.

Ummm my last boy Cody just passed out right now on the guest room couch (i've got three guest rooms) and I decided to fire up the ole computer to dosome late night bloggin' cuz i haven't blogged today cuz the bbq started at 3 and the drinks started at 3:05. can that

Can that really be?? Hey guys, you know I shouldnt be drinking because I'm back to starting qb, so don't tell the dudes on the team. thank you so much. I owe you guys a solid for this, honestly. The feedback i've gotten from this thing is so valuable. I know i cant be a starting qb for much longer (seven... nine more years, tops) and my life as a proffesional author/essayist is is going having to begin sooner or later, and im gonna look back to this time in my life and say "YES. This is where it happened. This is where i was first recognized for being not only a future hall of fame passer, but a future hall of fame writer. and blogger." Kay fuck this sentimental bullshit, who wants a crepe? My wife made crepes. brb.

PS - I fucking hate TOny Homo. Can I just say that? Can i just be 100% honest with you guys? You readers are like, probably my best friends. And im not just blowing smoke up your ass if any of you wanna get Burgers, any time, any day I will come to your house and grill up some Burgers. I'm being so sseirous right now. I am. What...are your guys' thoughts on relish?

Hey. What else? Tomorrow is practice number one this week back as a starter, can we just agree that its weird? Its weird that Coach hasn't gone outright and said it? Is he dancing around the issue or what?! goddamn. I dont know if its an unspoken thing, or that he doesn't wanna affect romo by coming out and saying it? Because when you've been in the league as long as I have, you sorta just know these things. You know you're gonna start, and you know Homo sucks. I guess its just experience... Its weird though,r ight? its not just me?

All right i need to stop writing now bye.

ps - I think I'm going to make a customized "Homo" cowboys jersey and have it outsell actual Romo jerseys. Then i'll get the exact sales figures from corporate and pin them to homo's locker and be like " " i dunno, i'll be sarcastic and funny. Should be good.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, Drew. It's only a matter of time. But lay off the sauce now, okay? Your a starting QB.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Really Drew Bledsoe said...

YOU SHut up.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Internet Creatures said...

We hear that Parcells is giving Matt Baker another look.

Mariotti wants you in Chicago.

the internet creatures
http://firethefucktard.blogspot.com/

10:17 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hey Drew, huge fan of your work. Can you explain why they did this to your jersey?

http://cowboysonlineproshop.com/main_objgroup.cfm?nCategoryID=7&nObjGroupID=63&sAuxTitle=Replica

iamcrawdad.com

1:21 PM  
Blogger David said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Gravypan said...

How bad do you think you'll school that punk from USC on Sunday?

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mevs said...

Hey Drew,

I'm glad you weren't benched before you played my Giants.

Eli Manning is the man.

I like burgers, so bring a few beers and come on over sometime!

Http://it-gets-late-early-out-here.blogspot.com

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home