Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Mail Time

At practice today I told Homo I would kick his ass at any event of the Quarterback Challenge on NFL Quarterback Club '96. Even the obstacle course and he could be Randall Cunningham. He was like "Drew, Come on, man. I'm trying to concentrate here." Goddammit this guy is such a pussy. How is he the starter!?

Anyway, I get a lot of letters from fans, so I spent the majority of the afternoon responding to each one. Then I realized a mailbag feature would be a great thing for this blog. Here are some exceptionally good questions I received, and my responses. (By the way, If you guys want to send me mail, just address it to Drew Bledsoe, USA, and it'll get to me. That's the type of respect I command from the US Postal Service -- no stamps needed.)

Paul from Ft. Worth, TX writes:
Hey, Drew. Big fan. Everybody here is shocked you are not starting. Romo is gonna crash and burn against Carolina and you'll be back in no time. My prediction: 0tds, 6 interceptions. Ft. Worth loves you, man!

My Response: Hey, Paul. I guess you wrote that before the Carolina game. Anyway, Where in Ft. Worth do you live? Maybe I can stop by. Grill up some Burgers. Think Romo wants to hang out with his fans? What do you like on your Burgers? Maybe we can hit up the Best Buy? I need a new VCR. Write me back. Like, today.

Maureen from Detroit, MI writes:
Drew. Did you play any sports other than Football? Did Tony Romo? Thus, who is the better athlete?

My Response: Great question Maureen. I was, in fact, a basketball All-American in High School. Homo, I believe said his second favorite sport is "the yo-yo." So I'm the better athlete.

Grayson from West Highlands, WVA writes:
Drew, we love you! What is your typical day like? How does *probably* a future hall-of-famer spend his waking hours?

My Response: Haha. *probably?* What's that about Grayson? You say you guys love me but not enough to know that I have 3,839 completions. 251 career TD's? Anyway, my typical day is waking up, making Homo look like a high functional autistic adult at practice, then in the afternoon just relax. This weekend I'm probably going to grill up some Burgers with some new pals. Go to Best Buy to buy some high end electronics. That kinda stuff. Thanks for writing Grayson, next time get your facts straight though.

Vance from Coronado, CA writes:
Drew. What's up with Homo?

My Response: I know, right? You like Burgers?

Anyway, time to take the kids trick or treating. And I think we have a house to egg...

Until tomorrow. Happy Halloween!

17 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Well, you can at least take solace in the fact that he has no one to trick or treat with. Homo-alono?

12:45 AM  
Blogger ImWitUDrew said...

Hi Drew, My names Shawn, long time reader, first time poster.

Do you think if YOUR Dallas Cowboys get to the playoffs, Homo will be allowed to start or will they go back to the clear cut better player-you? And if they do allow Homo to start do you think he will be shamed and disgrace the Cowboy legacy?

P.S. Drew I think maybe you should rig up some Predator-style booby traps for our lil pal Homo. *wink wink*
Your faithful Fan
Shawn

12:04 PM  
Blogger DeadEnder said...

Hay man, uze funni. Ceep id up. I likes it.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Samifumi said...

Don't worry Drew. You'll always have Bob and Dan as your biggest fans/ass-kissers. You guys can get together, grill burgers, play gay/not gay, make endless merkin jokes, and generally whip the Metroplex's ass with your chosen crafts.

12:20 PM  
Blogger AwfulAnnouncing said...

Haha. I don't care who you are...that's funny.

12:56 PM  
Blogger topcad said...

"Isn't it good to be able to laugh a little bit every now and then?"

Love,
Norm's bionic spine.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Better than you since 19, no, wait... FOREVER! said...

i love you... you are so great...



and homo's not.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Dear Drew Slowmoe,

You’re a terrible quarterback, the only way you’ll be getting to the hall of fame if they decide to make a hall of worst decision makers of all time, right next to Neil O’Donnell. Yeah, I see you quick to talk about you’re 3,839 completions. 251 career TD's. Won’t you talk about you’re TD:INT ratio which is 244:198 = 1.23, wow dude you suck, just get used to sitting in the back watching. Plus you have the slowest release of any quarterback in NFL history, stop taking the sack!!! Well never mind, I guess if have a hard time understanding not to throw a 10 yard pass into the zone to Terry Glenn with a corner shadowing him less than a foot away, which brings us back to the first point I made about you’re TD:INT ratio. My advice to you Drew is whatever you’re taking STOP!!!! If you’re not find something dude.

Best wishes you’re greatest fan,
Will 

5:57 PM  
Blogger Eagles said...

Drew, Looks like Homo is sucking up to T.O. Did T.O. put in a word with Tuna?

12:20 PM  
Blogger HarrisonHits said...

Dear Drew,

If it wasn't for all the damned Romosexuals that want to suck his dick, you'd still be starting. You'd still be losing but at least you'd be starting.

12:31 PM  
Blogger HarrisonHits said...

Oh crap I just saw this and had to post again. Can you believe Homo is reading up on BRADY and the 01 season to prepare for games ??? Are you gonna take that Drew ???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=smith_michael&id=2645741

Romo uses Brady's example to prepare

12:38 PM  
Blogger GreenEgg said...

Hey Drew,
Where you been lately? Did the Tuna tell you to shut up or something? Anyways, give us an update on your love affair with Homo.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drew,

I think you should still be starting. Maybe go befriend Mike Vick and go jogging to impress Tuna? I dunno.

Keep posting :)

2:50 PM  
Blogger Peyton Manning Sucks said...

Hey Drew,

We really miss you up here in New England. If you're looking for work next year we are in need of a QB. This Brady thing really isn't working out for us.

Will you forgive us for letting you go to Buffalo?

We all knew that was a mistake when it happened. Please don't hold it against us.

3:26 PM  
Blogger M. said...

Hey Drew, who do you hate more...Tony Romo or Tom Brady? I know it's tough cause they're both no-talent pricks, but try to choose one.

Morgan

3:37 PM  
Blogger unfrozen caveman lawyer said...

Count your blessings. At least you are not Daunte Culpepper.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NFL Quarterback Club... that's a good game.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home