Friday, October 27, 2006

Is it February Yet?

Short practice today. Coach said if anybody didn't wanna be a Cowboy on Sunday, then they should just go home. I instantly sprinted to the parking lot.

I hear a lot of people comparing my present situation to the one in 2002, even so far as to compare Homo to Tom Brady. I know Tom Brady. I served with Tom Brady, I knew Tom Brady, Tom Brady was a friend of mine. Homo is no Tom Brady.

Let's compare:

Colleges:
Tom Brady: I dont know if you've heard of it. It's a little school called UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN!
Homo: I actually don't know if you've heard of it. Some lame ass Junior college or some shit.

Career:
Tom Brady: Three Superbowls. (Two if you count the one I spoonfed him.)
Homo: No superbowls. Not even one!

Romantically Linked to:
Tom Brady: Bridget Moynahan
Homo: Jeff Garcia.

Last Name Rhymes With:
Brady: Lady.
Homo: Homo.

I rest my case.

Anyway, I'm off to play Madden, sub in Homo, and keep running QB sneaks until he gets injured. When I see the look on that virtual Homo's face... Goddamn. I have to go.

PS - I took a dump under his locker.

5 Comments:

Blogger FBombAndy said...

Dude. Yes. Great stuff.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Internet Creatures said...

We really enjoy reading this blog.

Keep up the great work!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Internet Creatures said...

Romo just got ripped by T.O. for not throwing the ball enough to him and the game is still 8 hours away.

11:48 AM  
Blogger HOLMES said...

Drew, maybe you aren't starting because you run funny. Seriously, have you ever looked at yourself when you run? It ain't pretty.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Internet Creatures said...

T.O. has already called Rosenhaus 3 times and it is not even half-time yet.

Parcells looks like he has been tranquillized.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home